Pages

Sunday, August 31, 2008

.:+ Home Sweet Home +:.

Sorry for late updating my blog because when I got home, there were lots of stuff to handle and solve..haha.. anyway, it was great to be back home.. I miss home so much!!!!!

I have come back for at least a week. I have done lots of things and eaten lots of my favourite foods.. Oh ya, finally, i renewed my "P" driving license.. no more "P" driver..haha..

Due to National Day, some of my friends have come back from KK.. We had a gathering in 7-heaven.. We will go to funfair tonight.. can't believe that Sandakan can have funfair but actually it came last 2 years ago but that time not really have fun.. Wow, feel so lucky that this time I come back, funfair is there waiting for me.

However, there was something bad happened too.. My mobile phone suddenly can't switch on..so it has to be sent to garage.. technician said that it could be kena virus..maybe water got in when i answered the phone after bathing or washing hands.. hope it can be fixed! haha.. another hope is that I could get a new mobile phone..=P

Yeah, it is time to change..gonna go out to meet my friends soon.. will update more!!

No comments:

Post a Comment