Pages

Monday, December 29, 2008

Purple Christmas...

I am now in Sabah, my hometown for not more than 2 weeks but I am glad that I can celebrate Christmas n New Year here with Howard and also get to meet up some of my friends from secondary school. ^^
As planned, on Christmas eve, I had a small X'mas Party in my cousin house but later at night, Howard fetched me, saying to celebrate Christmas with me.

Nothing surprised me as I knew that he sure brought me for a drink and countdown with the people over there. In here, I don't think we can find those so-called X'mas atmosphere as had in KL. Sandakan is just a small town and most people might just celebrate in their own homes or in cafe or pub. However, 1 thing surprised me was that Howard gave a bouquet of purple roses. Wow..my dream flowers! I didn't expect he could find purple roses here as it was quite hard to find any in this small little town.

Yah..although it was quite weird to receive flowers in christmas, sure it wasn't weird but rather a surprise and excitement for me! but, I was so guilty as I didnt prepare any present for him because I didn't expect we would exchange presents with each others. OH..I'm so mean! =(

Spending the night with Howard in Jesselton Cafe and 'ding dong, ding dong' Merry Christmas!!!

Night was beautiful with the roses I got from Howard. Thanks Hubby..muakz..^^

Wishing everyone Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! ^^


Howard with the roses



Sharie with the roses ^^


guess how many roses here? -> 9 purple roses

the biggest and most beautiful of them all

purpley~~

2 comments: