Pages

Monday, August 17, 2009

Friends!

As I have mentioned before, I went to KL for my visa application but of course, also trying to meet up with my friends before leaving to UK.

I have spent approximately 3 weeks in KL and I am going back to Sandakan on 24th August with my mum. I really appreciate the times with my friends over here, no matter HELP friends or my secondary school friends. They are meaningful to me! I sure will miss them when I go to UK!

I am very grateful because during my weeks in KL, I tended to attend Cassandra's and Celine's birthday parties where I can meet up and gather with my HELP - Business friends again. Howard and I went out with Ivy and Richard too, to have a movie, dinner, shopping etc. It was another great moment and meaningful memories for me! Besides, Howard and I also got to meet with Kenny and Nicole last week in KLCC, and also Addy.

For sure, I won't forget about my gang of secondary school friends. I went to Sunway to meet with Shui Yen, Keit, OJJ, Cloud! We sang in RedBox for the whole evening. That was great!

Of course, I am very glad that among all the events, my Hubby, Howard was with me all the times, no matter when and where. It touched me and he really cares for me every minutes, every seconds. He is trying his best to bring me to any places I want to go before I go back to Sandakan even his final exam is coming soon. He always said that he is ok with that, asking me not to worry. Thank him very much!!!

My beloved friends, I will miss you all when I go to UK! We might be less contact but that doesn't mean that I don't care about you all anymore! You all are meaningful to me! I am very glad to have friends like you all. Do keep in touch! Love and miss you all!!! You all know who you are although some of them I didn't mention here!

Howard, I will definitely love and miss you! Take care yourself!

No comments:

Post a Comment