Pages

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Nothing to hide anymore..

It's over, finally! He has walked out from my world, entering into a new world and left me with memory. I have nothing to hide anymore after have been hiding for a month - I am proud to say I am single!

I am not going to explain anything! Nothing much to say, what happened has already happened! Just let it be and start my new life without him. We both have tried everything we can but it didn't turn out right as we expected and so we just have to accept it.

He has a special place in my heart, will always do. He has shown me what love is, has taught me lots of things and has given me lots of happy and sweet moments. I am happy that I was once his special angel in his heart. Not going to demand more, I just wish him the best and all things go well on him. Stay Healthy and Happy - this will be the best gift for me!

However, I am glad to have supports and cares from my loved ones! These are what we called Friends, will be there whenever you need them!

Thank you for all the blesssings and no worries, I will be fine! Who am I, I am Sharie!!! =) I know I am blessed.. >",<...

No comments:

Post a Comment