Pages

Monday, October 1, 2012

>",<...

Having been waiting for 2 months, the day has finally come. While working attachment in law firm in hometown, I patiently waited for my CLP results and yes, it will be released by tomorrow morning at 8.30am. 

I have a mixed feeling towards it. I am excited as finally I can know my results and start planning for my future, but at the same time, I am nervous and panic as I am scared I might not get what I have longed for. However, I have received lots of supports from my family and friends and I feel blessed! 

My mates told me that they couldn't face it if they would have failed for the second time. I thought about it, asking myself, "How would I react when it happens on me?" and I keep telling myself I will be alright, I will be fine, trying not to get disrupted by those negative thoughts. 

No matter how it turns out, I will face it! I know faith and luck are by my side. I will pray for the best and believe that I will be alright! I will be just fine! *praying hard and keeping fingers crossed* >",<  

No comments:

Post a Comment