Pages

Tuesday, February 23, 2016

After 3 years!

I have been neglecting my blog for like 3 years. Occasionally I do read back my blogs to reminisce the good old days which I have spent with my beloveds. All the memories flow back pages by pages and I am glad that I did pick up writing blogs that time. However, having known that my friends have stopped writing and I myself getting busier with work, I stopped updating my blogs. Some of my friends even closed their blogs. >.<

But what makes me feel like writing again? Recently, I received a comment from someone for my previous post which surprised me because I don't normally receive any comments or feedback from anyone. It then strikes my mind on whether I should start writing / updating my blog again. Hahaha.. Oh well, it is not too bad to start picking up writing blogs again after several years. =)

I might not be able to fill up the blanks for the past 3 years but at least I could jot down the exciting and meaningful moments starting with the year of 2016 a.k.a. the year of Fire Monkey! Yesterday marked the end of Chinese New Year but I hope it is not too late to wish all of you to have an auspicious year filled with good health, good prosperity and happiness throughout the Monkey year!

HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR! 

No comments:

Post a Comment