Pages

Thursday, May 1, 2008

Thanks Aunty..~

Wow.. yesterday night my coursemate's mummy just arrived KL.. she came to visit her lil baby girl...haha.. Our coursemate wanted to introduced us to her mum so we went to her room..haha.. her mum is very nice, she brought us kk famous fish cakes, prawn n chicken.. HMmm.. Yummy Yummy.. delicious.. those food makes me think of my Mum's dishes..Oh..miss my family so much..how i wish my parents could come KL earlier.. So..after having a great food, we had a great chat with aunty..from our conversation, i get to know more about my friend.. we even gossip with aunty.. Wow..aunty was great.. she actually know quite a lot of people here.. she even remember their names.. i believed my friend always tell 'stories' to her mum..haha..

So do i..i do always tell 'stories' or whatever incidents that happened here to my family and friends.. i would like to share my everythings to them n also hope to seek some advices, opinions, ideas from them.. at least i wont feel alone over here.. my mum always worried about me..just like aunty told us last nite..she would worry her daughter everyday.. then i realised how my family worried about me when im alone here.. i then know how bad i treat them..i always believe that i can take good care of myself and always complaint my parents for mumbling everyday..nowi knw.. they WORRY about me!!!! Im sorry...~~

Well..today is a Labour Day.. a great holiday for relaxing myself.. hmm.. What m i going to do besides study? haha.. Don worry..i still will do revision..but i will spend my time n manage my time wisely..haha..

this coming Saturday i don't have to go for lecture because we are now having LEGAL SKILLS ASSESSMENT - CLIENT COUNSELLING.. it is divided into several groups of 2.. my partner is Jun Wei..it is really unbelievable for me..we are in the same group in Legal Skill Assignment and also Mooting Practice..haha..hope we can be the best partner.. haha..

it is now 11.30am..it is time for me to take BRUNCH (BReakfast + lUNCH)..but i still hv to wait for my dear roommate to wake up.. UH~..hungry.. starving..haha.. FAST FAST WAKE UP AH..!!!!!!!!

Don't waste this great holiday.. Everybody..CHILLED IT UP..!!! Enjoy ya...``~~!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment