Pages

Thursday, May 22, 2008

I'm SICK~

Uh~..moody lah.. because IM SICK.. my sickness juz had spoilt my happy day.. i hv fever, coughing and sore throat.. hate them.. it should be a nice day for me but illnesses juz come and visit me.. huh.. sick sick sick..please go away..~~

Oh ya.. 2 days ago (Monday), students from Tutorial 1 just had a great lunch in a golf club in Subang.. the food was nice and delicious.. there were at least 8 dishes.. included chicken, fish, prawns, vege, soup etc.. damn great man~~~ [thumb up] when i was eating the food, it made me think of the restaurant that i always hv my family reunion dinner there with my family and my cousins.. haiz.. homesick again.. miss them so so much.. wonder when can i go back..huh... Oh ya..nearly forgot to thanks Mr Ananth for the great lunch.. because he lost his bet on...........[shh..]..secret..hehe =P anyway, it was fun because we got to know each other more and better.. great!!

Well, suppose last week was my client counselling..but my lecturer got a viral fever..so the class and assessment were cancelled...hope she is getting well.. however, the assessment will bereplaced on this coming Saturday.. my partner, Jun Wei and I are well-prepared!! GD LUCK to US!! DO OUR BEST!!!! hehe.. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment