Pages

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

1st Lecture!

Today I woke up early to prepare to go for my 1st lecture in Year 2. Today I had the subject of Law of Tort. Haha.. my friends and I planned to go early to reserve the front seats if not we have to sit at the back..haha..

Unsurprisingly, this subject is going to be taught by Mr Ananth (our Year 1 Law of Contract's and Constitutional & Administrative Law's lecture). He is a damn funny and cool but stingy in marks lecturer..=X

Today when I got into the class after lunch, OMG...so many students (approximately 160 students). WOW!!! We really have to go and reserve the seats earlier..lolx.. The number of students cause the tutorial to divide into 5 groups. This year we are glad that we can choose our own tutorial..basically T4 is the best!! (Tuesday no need go to class XD) Unbelievable!! The paper was torn into 2 pieces because too many people were grabbing it.. haha.. However, my friends and I stick to our Year 1 tutorial group = T1!! ^^

Althought there are many disturbances, Mr Ananth is still able to start on the 1st topic. More to come.. Gonna really start to be hardworking.. A new study environment, a bunch of new friends, a stack of new books and a new start! Let's conquer Year 2 gloriously!

No comments:

Post a Comment