Pages

Wednesday, September 3, 2008

A Step Forward!!

Alarm rang.. woke up early in the morning to know my result that came out today (03-09-08).

Haiz.. it made me even nervous when i logged in but saw nothing.. Mr Amir told me that I have to wait till 10am. My gosh.. 10am?! The clock that moment was only 8am.. how am I going to wait for 2 hours?

After spending time in surfing internet, chatting with friends.. i kept refreshing the page.. Suddenly, trying to give it a try again.. "POP" my grades for my subjects came out.. I straight away looked at it.. B C P C B..Yeah..i screamed and yelled.. My parents even got frightened by me..haha.. NO F.. no need to resit..

Then only I calmed down to have a nice look at my grades.. Oh..a bit poor for Constitutional & Administrative Law.. Of course, I have to congratulate those who got good results and also encourage and console those who may need to resit.. [ nevermind! you guys n girls still have one more chance! do your best!]

From that moment, I knew that I am a step forward to my goal.. Good Luck Sharie! >",<
WELCOME TO YEAR 2!!!

1 comment:

  1. wow...gud luck for u...
    bad luck for those who nid to resit...XP

    ReplyDelete