Pages

Saturday, January 31, 2009

My Birthday~

Last Saturday (24.01.2009), I celebrated my 20-year-old birthday with Howard, Zyan and Shuiyen in SDK.

Three of them were planning to give me a surprise but failed. =X Howard planned to bring me out for celebration. At first, I thought he would countdown my birthday with me..who knows..he told me that his mum wanted him to back home early that day, so around 11.30pm he fetched me home. Before that, I also received a weird call from my mum. She asked me to come back early because she left some delicious food for me. I was shocked because normally my mum won't cook supper especially that time was midnight..weird weird..
Normally after Howard fetched me home, he will straight away back home but that day, he turned off his car's engine and got down from the car.. I looked him, asking why was he getting down..he answered in an unnatural way..I think that was something going on..

When I walked in my house, I saw 2 pairs of shoes..I was thinking whose shoes were those..then I walked out my house to peep whether I can see any car nearby.. Haha..I saw Zyan's car parked further there..

I walked in my house quietly and it shocked Zyan and Shuiyen..haha.. They were supposed to give me surprise..who know..I am the one who gave them surprise..haha!

They bought me a blueberry cake. When clock struck 12, traditionally, we sang Birthday song...I made 3 wishes.. blew off the candles..cut the cake and ate it.. While eating, we have some chatting with them until 1am..
Besides, I also received a lot of msg from my friends and also in Facebook n Friendster. I was so happy.. even they were only short msg but they warmed my heart..^^

The next day, Howard gave me a purple bear as present..we named it as Purpley..haha.. it was so cute.. love it so much..

At night, I had a BBQ dinner in my cousin's house. He was also celebrating his birthday but his birthday fell on 25.01.2009, so celebrated together.. That night my cousin put fireworks when the clock reached 11.59pm, ending up my birthday and 12am celebrating his birthday..
And that's over after my birthday..

Thanks everyone for the wishes I got, no matter was early or belated greetings..
My birthday cake..
before singing Birthday song..

Zyan, me and Shuiyen

Howard and Me

cutting the cake but with cream on my face^^

my lil Purpley from Howard

No comments:

Post a Comment