Pages

Saturday, February 7, 2009

The Night in HEAVEN!!!

Last night, Alson went to hostel and looked for us. Coincidently, we just came down from the cab. I went to Midvalley (yeah, MV again - the same old place that we go always) with Howard, Ivy and Richard. Alson came to find us to The Curve to have a drink with their coursemate, Edward.
We walked around The Curve..the night view was beautiful..and there were a lots of bar and cafe which were full of musics and people.. We finally went to HEAVEN, a cafe where there will be some part-time singers singing. Howard and I ordered Long Island and Blue Lagoon respectively whereas Alson n Edward ordered 2 mugs of beer and Richard and Ivy are so sweet as they shared a cup of cappucino..^^

I drank half glass of the cocktail, my face started to turn red..like a tomato. They all thought I was drunk but I wasn't because even a glass of red wine, my face will become red too.. We chatted and joked.. Before we went back, Howard finished his Long Island in one-shot. Wow, that's the man of mine!!!


Howard n I with reddy face^^

Alson, showing off his almost-finished mug of beer


Ivy n I..wearing the same checker patterns but different style n colour of blouses


Richard, showing me his "yeng" face, staring my camera with his big n generated eyes

Alson drove us back and when I got back, I get to sleep immediately..haha.. because I was damn tired.. Anyway, I was happy to be in HEAVEN once!
I wonder when I will go to HELL?! =X

No comments:

Post a Comment