Pages

Saturday, February 14, 2009

Valentine's Day!!! Part 1

Today is Valentine's Day!!!

Love is still in the air!

What can I see today?!

I can see I am giving him a leather wallet!

But I can't see the things that I am supposed to see!

The first feeling is disappointment!

HOWEVER

*

***

*****

*******

*********

************

*********

*******

*****

***

*

Surprisingly, I can see......

White Rose!

Sweet Chocolate!

Nice Shoes!

Satisfied Meal!

Passionate Red!

&

Big Big Kiss!

Thanks Hubby!

Happy Valentine's Day!

to be continued...more details in Part 2!!!

2 comments:

  1. big big kiss?? is it a frenchie 1 ?

    wow...seems like u guy happy celebrating valentino's birthday hor?

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha..no lah.. big big kiss for me is a MUAKZ..with a loud sound.. lolz.. no frenchie lah.. =X

    hmm..at 1st not happy de.. but starting from noon till nite quite happy.. haha..

    ReplyDelete