Pages

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Starbucks-ing!!!

Recently, I have become the fans of Starbucks. Almost everyday I go to Starbucks to online and study. Last time I used to come here with Zyan before our hostel installed the WiFi. The line in hostel is always that slow and jam. Sometime, I even have to borrow broadband from King Huat.

However, the line in hostel become worse and worse, not only slow, but sometime can't even access to the webpage. HUH! It made me frustrated. Therefore, I decided to come to Starbucks - the place where I used to come last time.

In here, the line not to say very fast BUT at least faster than the one in hostel. Recently, in my preparation of my exam, I need to do some research. If not, I would not come as the safety here is not that good as before. Don't worry, I always take the van when I go back to hostel or I will have my personal body guard - Howard =X In fact, he is a devoted and nice boyfriend. He would offer to send me there and go back alone, and later take me back.

He himself too has to prepare for his coming exams next week. I feel touched when he is willing to spend his time coming over to take me back. I know! He is worried about my safety! Uh..he melts my heart.. ^^

Again, now I am in Starbucks (21.04.2009 - 3.40pm). Tonight, Howard is coming to take me back again!!!

*Thanks Hubby.. muakz.. Love you.. n Good Luck in your coming finals!!!*

No comments:

Post a Comment