Pages

Sunday, April 26, 2009

Happy Birthday to Carmen and Nathan!!!

Yeah, last 23th April was the birthday of Lil Nathan whereas this coming 28th April is Lil Carmen's birthday. They are my cousin's children i.e. my 2 Lil nephew and niece.

Time flies fast! A blink of eyes, they are 4 years old (Nathan) and 5 years old (Carmen), and I have not been seeing them for quite a long time. Miss them so much..miss their laughters, miss their fightings with each others..miss their cries..miss their youth..miss the moment when they are learning to write, to speak etc.
Of course, they cant see my blog but please show them when YOU are reading my blog.

Carmen, Nathan.. Gu Lai is going back to SDK in June. By that time, I will bring you all out okie? Study hard and Take Care okie? Miss YOU!!!


Carmen



Nathan


Nathan and Carmen


HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO CARMEN AND NATHAN!!!

1 comment: