Pages

Friday, May 8, 2009

Drawing Closer!

Drawing closer..

Everything is drawing closer and closer..

Once one event is here, another is drawing closer..

My final exam is drawing closer..

The day I end my course is drawing closer..

My holidays are drawing closer..

The last day I spend in KL is drawing closer..

The day I go back to hometown is drawing closer..

The moment I spend with my family is drawing closer..

The day I receive my result is drawing closer..

The day I prepare to go UK is drawing closer..

The last day I spend with my family, Howard and friends is drawing closer..

The day that I will cry loudly is drawing closer..

The day I miss my EVERYTHING in Malaysia is drawing closer..

The day I start a new life in UK is drawing closer..

.

..

...

....

.....

......

.......

........

.........

..........

.........

........

.......

......

.....

....

...

..

.

...continuously...

Everything is drawing closer..

Once one event is here, another is drawing closer..

Prepare and ready for everything, you will never know how close the day is.

No comments:

Post a Comment