Pages

Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Day!!!

Ya! It is 10th May 2009. Today is Mother's Day! However, I am sad that I couldn't celebrate with my mother. Even when I go back to my hometown, Sandakan on June, I still can't see her because by that time, she will be in Australia...[sob sob]

This year I didn't buy anything for my mum. I am preparing for my final so I didn't manage to go out..sorry Mummy. Previous years, even when I didn't buy anything, I still would send her a card but not this year. I know my mummy won't mind because a healthy me, a happy me would be the best present for her.

Although sometimes things were just not in the right track and we would end up in argument, I know that she still loves and cares me and she always will.

When you feel sad, parents are the best reliance for you. No matter what happens, they won't leave you alone and will help you as much as they can.

Love your parents! One day, they might not here and by that time, it will be too late for you to regret. I love you, Mummy!!!

Wishing all the mothers have a Happy Mother's Day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment