Pages

Thursday, May 28, 2009

Party in Lala Chong Seafood Restaurant!

After my last paper on Land Law, our class has planned to have a seafood party with one of our lecturers, Mr Ananth in Lala Chong Seafood Restaurant in Subang Jaya near the airport!

At 1st I thought I will be less people joining this dinner.. Who knows..when I arrived, a lot of my coursemates were there!

The food there was nice and considered cheap. We have 5 dishes i.e. assam curry fish, thai toufu, lemon chicken, fried vegetables with garlic and Lala Speacial Seafood Soup plus a cup of refillable 'chinese teh'! Altogether it only costs us RM16.50 per person! Of course, some other tables order different dishes and they have to pay either lesser or more than us!

That night, our table was said to be 'hyper active'! We are totally good in spicing up the atmosphere. We have ZhiYan, KherChing, LingHui, YeeLin, Ashley, XiaoQing, Alan, Syaiful and me in a table. When the food arrived, we suddenly sang birthday song loudly to XiaoQing and few days later was her birthday. The other tables followed our rhythm and sang with us! That was not the end! When the second dish arrived, all of us suddenly held our glass up and we shouted, "YAM~!!! SING~!!!" (means CHEERS!) Again, our classmates followed our steps and shouted with us! It was fun and I could only say, What our table did, the others will follow us! Haha..

Of course, not forgetting to have a photo session. We have professional photographer, Sate to help us to take photos! We too, took photos among friends and with lecturer! For sure, we will have our GROUP PHOTO! All the photos were with Sate. Once I get it, I will upload in either Facebook or in Blog!

A blink of eyes, we finished our course in HELP and now everyone is preparing to proceed to their dream university and starting to plan for their new life, so do I! Until now, I could say, there are more than 50% students that I do not know them and even their name! But I am happy that I have YOU ALL to be my coursemates and friends! I appreciate it a lots!

Here I wish all of you ALL THE BEST and TAKE CARE! KEEP in TOUCH ya! I will miss YOU ALL!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment