Pages

Sunday, May 17, 2009

Tomorrow is the DAY!

Tomorrow is the DAY!

Yes, everyone! Tomorrow I will be having my 1st paper in Law Year 2. I will be having Law of Tort, followed by Law of Evidence, Company Law, Legal Practice and lastly, Land Law.

The finals will determine whether I can successfully enter into Northumbria University. I admit, in the 1st semester, I didn't put much effort on the chapters but just focused and concentrated in my assignments. Only in the 2nd semester, I started my revision but in a slow progress. For me, no point of regretting, what I should do now is to strike to the best that I can ever have.

Assignment marks are out. I am happy with the marks that I have, at least better than last year in Year 1.

I don't like to compete with others but myself. I want to get the marks that I desire for. I want to achieve the target that I aim for. I want to have everything that I expect for.

I believe in myself that I can do the best. I believe in faith that I can score well. I believe in everything that I can achieve whatever that I desire for!

Wish me good luck!!! May I have the luck till the end of the day!!! God bless Me!
And also, wishing all my friends and classmates the best of luck for the finals!
Let's score well together and enter into the universities that you wish for!

No comments:

Post a Comment