Pages

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

4th Year Anniversary!

4 years! No doubt! Howard and I are together for 4 years! Nothing much can say. We are said to be the most lovely and sweetest couples among some friends. However, sometimes we have arguments, conflicts and even 'cold war', not bother each other. These don't stop us for continuing to believe, trust, care and love each others.

We have been through many hard moments but also happy moments. Every moments were a piece of sweet memory in our minds. We change and we learn from mistakes. We smile and we continue to smile. We strongly believe that!

7th June is a memorable day for us. From strangers in MIRC to lovers, it isn't easy. When we were still young, our relationship was not supported by our parents but because of our strong bonds, they are now willing to accept and we are even supported by our friends now.

We celebrated our early anniversary on 5th June. We went to MidValley, have a delicious lunch in Italiannies at The Gardens, later we went for a movie named Aliens vs Monster (3D version). After that, we shopped and Howard bought me a MOMOE handbag. I hungered for that bag for quite a long time and we had dinner in Fong Lye, a taiwanese restaurant in The Gardens. We even went for a fish spa. Then, we met up with Richard and Ivy to back to hostel.

That day was nice and happy. Sadly, I have to go back to Sandakan for a couples of months and I am now preparing to go UK in September where I have to leave my family, friends and Howard here for 1-2 years. Gosh..in great dilemma now. On one hand, I was excited to go UK and this is part of my studies, on the other hand, I have to leave my family, relatives, friends and Howard. Hmm.. no worries, I believe I can do it! I shouldn't be affected by those. My future career and studies are more important. =P

After a long story, here are some photos that are taken on our date in Midvalley.


Sharie and Howard


MOMOE handbag from Hubby~



Complimentary bread


Olive oil, black vinegar to eat with the bread


Mushroom soup..my favourite!



Margherita Pizza



Spaghetti with Tune and Portabella Mushroom


Howard



Sharie
HAPPY 4th YEAR ANNIVERSARY!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment