Pages

Monday, June 29, 2009

Days in Sandakan!

I have been back to Sandakan for more than 2 weeks. I was busy until now only I have some free time to update my blog.

My mummy is now in Australia so I have to do the household chores and also to take care of my lil bro. Basically, I have to cook, clean, wash etc. However, my daddy and bro are considerate enough to help me with some the houseworks. All the above that I have to do, cooking is the activity that I enjoy the most! I enjoy cooking. ^^

Besides busy on houseworks, I am busy with the preparation of my university stuff. I have to make sure everything is well-prepared and also make the necessary payments and applications. Not only that, almost everyday I have to follow my dad to bank to do transactions or payments. Although it was tiring and boring, I do learn a lot of the procedures in bank. It is time for me to learn those. This could be one of the reasons that my dad wants me to follow him. No doubt, tomorrow morning I have to go to bank again. Huh.. =P

Waking up early at 5.30am everyday is a torture for me. I have to prepare breakfast for my bro. Making me easy to feel tired everyday plus doing those houseworks. So, it is time for me to sleep now. Sleepy yoh~~

Good night everybody! Wish you all have a good day!

No comments:

Post a Comment