Pages

Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Happy Birthday to REGINA!!

Today is 1st July, which is one of my best buddies's birthday. No doubt, she is REGINA CHIN.

Haha.. We have known each other since kindergarten. She lives just behind my babysitter's house, so almost every evening we will play and fool around together. ^^

She is a kind and cute girl. Besides, she is good in singing and dancing oh. Even now both of us study in different places, but we still will msn and share our feelings, experiences and secrets.

Couldn't be with her during her birthday but I believe she will have a great birthday in KL with her friends.

Words to her:
Get chilled with your friends and enjoy your great birthday oh. Wishing u all the best and take care over there. I will get sometime to meet you before I go to UK, okie? May you be blessed everyday!

Happy Birthday to YOU!!!

1 comment:

  1. Just saw ur comment here.. Thans very much dear!!~ Well.. u all wil go UK soon, I wil be very miss u all!!~ I wil go bak soon n find u guys!!~ WAIT ME!!~

    ReplyDelete