Pages

Friday, July 31, 2009

TELEKOM Burnt Down!

On Monday morning, I got a shocked news from Zhi Yan. She told me that the TELEKOM building was burnt down, causing all the homeline and streamyx are not working.

Gosh~ Imagine the seriousness of not having any line. Most of the banks were closed that day, even the ATM and deposit machines were not functioning. Not only the banks, but also for those travel agency and airports. Everyone can't buy any tickets and for those who have bought previously, have to check-in manually and this caused a mess in the airport.

As for me, without the streamyx was just a terrible for me. Recently, I have to email my accommodation officer. Besides, I am half-way on my visa online application. I haven't scheduled my appointment and haven't booked the flight ticket to KL. The AirAsia officer asked me to call the careline but nobody is answering the call, so I have to ask King Huat to help me to book and later I will transfer the money to his account when the banks start functioning.

For the visa appointment, I have to ask Howard to help me out with this. But everything was going on smoothly.

Until today, then the line is getting better and can online. Few days without the lines were really a suffer for the citizens in the city. Hope that everything will recover fast and TELEKOM should have spare parts that are available as there might be something like this happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment