Pages

Saturday, July 4, 2009

Moving Forward..

Finally, the results for Year 2 were released! All the scare, nervous and fear are gone! Almost everyday morning, I was sitting in front of the computer to wait for the results to release.

One day, when I was out with my dad, King Huat suddenly called me and asked how was my result. I was shocked and replied that I was currently not at home. I was thinking, if he called me 10mins before I went out, maybe I still have the chance to check at home. Then constantly and constinuously, I received calls and messages from my friends. These increase my nervous. I told my dad that the results were released. Our destination was supposed to go town to another bank, but he asked whether we wanted to go home first. Later, I came out with a great idea. I asked him to take me to some nearer places that have Wi-Fi service.

Using my mobile phone, step by step I was directed to MyPride. Slowly scrolling down, I saw my results! Suddenly, I felt like screaming to the whole world. YES! I DID IT! I got 2Bs and 3Cs. These were really better than what I expected! Gosh~

Someone might think that those weren't what they wanted, but for me, they are! I was damn happy and told my family and friends! I was glad that they are happy for me too.

Although stress was surrounding me during the exam and after the exam, it was worth it until the moment of the release of results. Lots of hardships have been overcome and this was what I should deserve!

This implies what?! It implies that I am one step forward to UK! Yeah! I can go to UK lah! Hehe ^^ However, for those who did well, congratulations and well done! For those who did not get what they expected, don't give up and good luck! I believe you all have done your best!

UK, I am going to conquer YOU! Wait for ME!

p.s. thanks Howard for accompanying me during my whole week of exam period. Love you hubby, muakz.. ^^ I want to share my happiness with YOU!

5 comments:

  1. congratulation lady~bless ur future^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. thx lenny.. but do u mind let me know who are u? hehe..

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. huh?u dunno who is me?sim ling a...TT..haha..nvm ..i forgive u .cause i never tell u my eng name.~rmb me lo.good luck!n take k.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry Lenny.. I really don know ur eng name.. okie okie.. I beg for your forgiveness..haha.. ^^ u too.. good luck n keep in touch okie?? ^^

    ReplyDelete