Pages

Thursday, July 16, 2009

WAIT..WAITING..

Recently, I have been puzzled for a lot of things. When I woke up everday, I was thinking about those things. I am wondering when I can get everything done nicely and perfectly.

Results are out. I have got my bank statement last week. I have requested the Accommodation Office to send me the original receipt. Now, I am waiting for my visa letter from Northumbria University which they will send me within these 2 weeks. Before getting this paper, I can't proceed to the next steps. All I can do is WAIT!

It seems like I have done everything, except visa application, but I always have a feeling that I haven't finished preparing. Is it my own illusion or I have missed out something important? I haven't gone outside of Malaysia. The furthest country so far I have gone to was Singapore. Haha..That's why I am so looking forward to UK. I wonder how my life will be when I get there.

How are the students over there? Who will I meet? Will I get to visit to other places, other countries? How are my housemates? How would the lecture or tutorials look like? How are my lecturers? Can I cope with my courses? How is the weather? Can I adapt to the environment over there? There are lots of lots of questions popping out. But those questions are still an unknown to me because I am still WAITING.

I hope everything will be fine and run smoothly as I planned. So far so good for me. After the visa letter, I will continue my journey to the end!

BLESS ME!

No comments:

Post a Comment