Pages

Sunday, January 31, 2010

My 21st Birthday~!!!


24.01.2010 is my birthday. I am now officially 21 years old which I can receive my Key of Freedom! Haha..

Couldn't believe that I am now an 21-year-old lady. I am happy in the sense that I finally get the freedom that I have longed for; sad is because I am getting older and older.

This year will be a memorable year for me. It was the 1st time I spent my birthday in UK with my bestie and friends! They have given me a great surprise in Nino's restaurant. I received lots of present and I love them so so much, especially the present from Zyan! It is my favourite! =)

I have been living in this world for more than 20 years, have experienced lots of ups and downs which I have learnt my lessons and become more mature, stronger. I am no more a coward who escapes from problems but I face the problems with all the bravery and courage I have. I should behave like an adult instead of a child.
I received lots of wishes and blessings from my family, relatives, friends and loved ones. Hope that the blessings will accompany me throughout the year or perhaps the rest of my life. Once again, thanks for the blessings, surprise, dinner and presents.
May you be blessed and stay healthy and happy always.
Happy Birthday to Sharie!

2 comments: