Pages

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Part Time..

It has been awhile that I didn't update my blog as I was really busy starting the year of 2011.

Just a quick update to you guys - Currently, I am working as a Personal Assistant in a private company in Solaris Mont Kiara. I have to thank Diana as she was the one who introduced this job to me. It is indeed a good chance for me to earn some pocket money. =P

Well, I think I am the lucky one. I work 3 day basis - Monday, Tuesday and Thursday but with reasonable salary. My boss and colleagues treat me nice too. I am kinda free in the office most of the time because my boss needs to outstation due to his business. He is an easy-going and flexible person. He even asks me to bring my books there for revision during my free time.

Previously, I worked in a law firm as an attachment student and this time is my first time involving in a private company. From there, I do learn a lot of things, for eg. how to do payment voucher, how to deal with boss, how to deal with clients, how to do filing, payment etc. It is indeed a good experience but I think I will resign in either May or June as I need to prepare for my CLP exam.

No worries, my work will not affect my CLP course. My priority is still my studies and I am glad that I have an understandable and considerate boss.

Chinese New Year festival is coming soon - can't wait for its arrival! I have bought some clothes but now I am looking for a pair of shoes. Once I get the shoes, it's just perfect! Haha..

It's 3am in the morning - time to go to bed! Good luck for those are having exam now! Gambateh!

No comments:

Post a Comment