Pages

Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy New Year 2011!

Happy New Year 2011! Finally 2010 has gone! A lot of things happened in 2010 and I am glad that I can make it through with the supports of my family, friends and with the faith and strength that keep me holding on.

Again, I think God heard my prayer or perhaps like what he said, I am blessed after being through such hard times, God once again has gifted me a memorable and joyful new year celebration.

My friends and I went to have dinner in 88 Seafood Restaurant, Aman Suria. We later went to I-City. I am always so wanted to go there because of the lightings on the tree and they used lightings to decorate the place but one thing makes me uncomfortable was that it was crowded with Malays, even the performance was all Malay artists. *no discrimination*

After wandering around and photo-shooting session, we got our 2nd round plan - Desa ParkCity! There was a massive jam but it was very happening, with rock songs, superb DJ and hitz songs! We manage to get there by 11.50pm. Meeting our friends by the lakeside, we were ready with spray on our hands and waiting! *5..4..3..2..1* *screaming Happy New Year* and fireworks were displayed like flowers blossom on the sky! Magnificent and colourful!

After fireworks was not enough, we again went for 3rd round - SS2, KTZ, to have a yummlicious dessert and supper before going back. Again, I ordered my favourite - Mango Loh! *all the favourite*

And that ended my last day of 2010 and started my 1st day of 2011. Looking forward to this year and hoping that everything will be fine. New year, new life, new hope and I know I am blessed! Once again, thank you for everything that You have gifted me! I learnt my mistakes from my past and will utilise my knowledge to my present!

Once again, Happy New Year, folks! May Joy, Peace and Love surround you all with my blessings! : )

*p.s. - more photos will be uploaded to FaceBook.*

*I-City*


*I-City*


*Desa ParkCity*


*Desa ParkCity*


 *Desa ParkCity*


*2011*


*Thank you* *heart*

No comments:

Post a Comment