Pages

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Christmas ^^

Merry Christmas, everyone! I celebrated my christmas eve with my friends which was full of joy and fun!

To make it brief, we had dinner in One-Utama Shopping Mall, a steamboat restaurant called Plus One Shabu Shabu if I am not mistaken, then we went to D' Rich in SS2 to countdown. Well, the atmosphere was nice and crowded but once the clock struck 12am - everyone was so 'peaceful'! What?! No one was counting down to Christmas! They continued with their food and chat! @@

On the Christmas day, I went to Midvalley to  meet up with my lovely brother. We had korean cuisine and coincidentally we met Ivy and Richard. We then walked around and went for a drink in Papparich. After 6pm, my friends were there to join me for dinner. After dinner, I sent off my brother in KTM then I went for movie - 'Meet the Parents - Little Fockers'. The movie was hillarious and funny! haha..

The next day - yeah, it was boxing day! My friends and I went to One-U again for shopping. I didn't really get myself present =( Nevermind, I will save to get what I want next year! I have written down my wishlist. =P We had sushi for dinner and before that, we went for movie - 'Gulliver's Travel'! I prefer this movie to Little Fockers. Little Fockers were just make-no-sense movie, sorry to say that! hahah..

I thought I will be alone during this year Christmas but ending up God gifted me a memorable and blessed Christmas with my friends and loved ones! Thank you, God! I appreciate everything YOU have given me and I thanked for the Christmas present I got from my friends.^^

A brand new year is coming soon! Hopefully I am gifted with what I wish for! =P *praying hard + fingers crossing* Once again, Merry Christmas to you all! =)

Blessings from Sharie! *heart*

No comments:

Post a Comment