Pages

Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Happy Parents' Day!

If you realise,
your Parents have been your -
chef, driver, teacher, housekeeper, doctor, mechanic etc!

They play several roles at home
because they understand that 
they have the responsibilities to provide us 
a happy and healthy family.

I am grateful to be born in this family;
I am lucky to be their daughter;
I am thankful to have them as my parents!

On 13.05.2012,
we don't celebrate Mother's Day,
my brother and I celebrated Parents' Day 
as Daddy purposely flew over KL to meet Mummy!

Thousand words can't explain our love to You;
Simple photo can't express our appreciation to You!
Action speaks louder than words!
We, as your children, will do our best to be your good children and love You!
Thanks for the sacrifices, dedication and love towards this family.
We love You, Daddy and Mummy!


*Happy Parents' Day! @ Sunway Pyramid - 13.05.2012*

No comments:

Post a Comment