Pages

Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Mr. Civil, you are driving me crazy~

Last month...

Sharie: Hi, Mr Civil! How are you? Have been awhile I didn't talk to you. I think it is time for us to be friends again!
Civil: Pleasure to meet you, Sharie!

End of the month...

Sharie: Mr Civil, you are getting tougher and tougher, more bulky than I first met you. What's wrong ya? I don't to be friend with you anymore!
Civil: Be patient, Sharie. You are doing great so far, just add a little more effort.
Sharie: Okie! 

Early this month...

Sharie: I can't take it anymore! When will I finish with you, Mr Civil? I still have other subjects to deal with.
Civil: Well, don't put the blame on me. You are not working hard enough, don't you blame me?! You have been procrastinating and you think I don't know, Sharie! Come on, girl! Bear with it a little while and after that you will be fine! Keep it up and Keep faith!
Sharie: I'm sorry, Mr Civil! :( Okie..I will do my best! 
Civil: That's my good girl!



1 comment: