Pages

Monday, June 9, 2008

TRUST

How would you feel if somebody doesn't trust you? Have you ever felt it before? On 7th June 2008, it was a special day for me. However, I had a quarrel with HIM for the whole day, even to the next day. TRUST is the conductor that leads us to the quarrel. Having been together for three years and only now we started our quarrel on TRUST. I was so shocked as I never thought that we would argue on that issue.

Starting from the last previous days, HE always suspicious on my words, HE didn't seem to trust whatever I told HIM. I was trying to defend for myself but HE said I was finding reasons for myself. It was obviously HIS fault, how come the blame came to me again? Why am I supposed to be blamed? Do you ever know the feeling of being blamed by someone else when that was not your fault?

After the quarrel, we had a cold war. Although HE phoned me and apologised, after few minutes conversation, HE started to argue with me and yelled at me again. And again, we argued for half an hour. From HIS conversation, I can feel the impatience and impassion on HIM. My heart suddenly felt so pain till my tears started to drop. Wouldn't want him to know that I was crying, I excused myself from HIM, saying that I need to cool and calm down.

After the cooling period, I believed that HE might have calm himself down and HE apologise to me, hoping that I will forgive HIM. HIS words once again touched me and I believed HIM, believed in HIS sincerity. However, I told HIM:"If this happens again, please bear with me that I will keep silent and walk away." Quarrel on the issue of TRUST really tortured me, I had a sleepless night, looking at the ceiling, let my tears to drop as much as it likes. I really hope that our situation will get better soon.

TRUST is important among a couple. I trust you and of course, i hope you will trust me too. Please remember the promise that you have promised me. I won't feel good on disappointment. Wishing that we can move to the 4th year together. Don't ever let any factors or quarrel affect our relationship.

No comments:

Post a Comment