Pages

Sunday, June 22, 2008

Busy Days..

Yeah, yesterday i had my negotiation assessment.. it was fun and actually not as scary as i thought.. this is the 1st time having assessment n prepared myself without asking my cousins or someone else.. just discussed with my partner.. we had to look for our opponent ourselves. The other groups, they discussed with their opponents and even draft a script and followed it on that day negotiation..but my group didnt do so.. coz we wanted the negotiation to look more aggresive so that it looks real.. haha.. we only discussed on certain points that we might raise up..the others are just depends on the situation..haha.. it was great..we even get compliment from our lecturer..

The previous day i was rushing for my Bundle of Authorities (BOA) for my mooting.. haha..many cases need to read..but this cant be escaped.. this is one of the pathway to finish my BOA.. this few days i slept only at early 4am ..then woke up at 8am to attend classes.. but after that, it was a satisfaction on me and my partner and we managed to make it..hahahah a sudden burden has released..so i decided to hv a walk in MidValley and watch a movie to relax myself..we watched GET SMART.. it was damn funny..i can tell.. i enjoy it very much..but because of tiredness, i back home early after dinner..

Now, the next assessment is my mooting.. this is really important for me.. i really hv to do my best on it.. and also, mooting can show my weaknesses of nervous and panic..i hv to overcome myself before i can stand in front of my opponent and speak confidently.. believe myself..dont be distracted by my opponent.. Dont ever think of losing before we have do our best.

Let's work on it.. dont ever thk of going back, we must go forward.. GOOD LUCK to everyone on ur assessment!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment