Pages

Saturday, July 12, 2008

A Trip to Genting!!!

This morning was a gloomy day. However, some of my friends and I suddenly decided to go to Genting for fun. Well, for me, I have my own purpose of going to Genting. Haha..I went there to meet my parents and my Aunty. Eventhough I knew that they will come to KL tomorrow noon but I was so eager to meet them because I haven't seen them for 3 months and they will only stay one night in KL as my brother is alone at home.

Before we departed to Genting, everything was not as smooth as we planned. The ealiest bus we can get was at 2pm so we have to go to Hentian Pasarakyat to take the Genting bus. When we reached Genting, the place was crowded with people, one of the reason could be that tonight there will be a concert of a Taiwanese singer. Inside the themepark, the queue for every games were long and slow. We have wasted 30mins in the queue just to wait for a game, damn many people! In the late afternoon, my friends and I were able to have lunch with my parents. The moment I saw them, I was so happy and excited. Of course, my parents miss me a lots too as they always talk to me and ask me whether I am good..so touching!

After lunch, my parents went to meet their friends and my aunty and continued their "game" in Genting while a gang of us went to play the arcade game and I spent RM30 to win about 1000 points to change a soft toy, a set of Mickey stationery set and 2 key chains for myself. Only on today, then i realised that King Huat is very "pro" in playing these arcade games. He is willing to spend more than RM50 to play the game and he can get about 2500 points. When we wanted to go to the themepark again, the sky started to rain heavily and we couldn't go out and play the games, so sad. While waiting for the rain to stop, we continued to play arcade games.

When the rain stopped, we went out to themepark again but too bad, we left only half an hour because we have to be in the bus station by 5.30pm. At 4.45pm, we walked to take the cable car and again, there was a long queue. We all felt that we might be able to reach there by 5.30pm, who knows, the cable car stuck and stopped for few minutes. Even we ran to the bus stop, we still missed the bus so we have to buy another ticktets. Money wasn't the problem, the problem is the buses to KL Sentral, Gombak, One U, Hentian Pasarakyat were full. However, Syaiful managed to buy tickets to Kajang. Oh My GOD! We have to come back Damansara from Kajang. It probably takes 1 hour only we can reach KL sentral but we have no choice. Thanks GOD, the bus driver was very kind as he dropped at Gombak. We only took about 20 minutes to sit LRT from Gombak to Bangsar LRT then we took the bus to reach Damansara. That was around 8.30pm when we arrived Damansara then we had our dinner in KFC. Haha..

Today, I learnt a good experience and lesson. We should really be punctual and plan our schedule well so that we can really enjoy in Genting. Once again, I was so sorry to my friends. They accompanied me to Genting but ended up with such situations. Well, it is really the time for me to do my further revision and strike to the best.. 1 month more, after exam, I can fly back to my hometown to meet my family.

p.s. SHARIE, DO YOUR BEST AND GOOD LUCK IN YOUR COMING EXAM!!! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment