Pages

Sunday, July 20, 2008

Finally~~

Yeah, finally... We are done with our assessment on legal skills.. Gosh, this assessment took us about 2 months to finish it..FINALLY, today(Saturday), I finished my part. This assessment comprises of client counselling, negotiation and mooting.. The first 2 my partner and I were not so nervous as we have enough preparation and the discussion went on quite smooth.. However, when we were doing the mooting, everything was just in a mess..haha.. Can just imagine that during the week before we have to submit our Bundle of Authorities, everyone was just mugged in the library, searching cases, photostating statutes, discussing.. almost half of the library was our classmates..hahaha

The week before my mooting, i had a discussion with my partner. During discussion, I found somthing that I felt surprised and also unbeliavable! My partner, Jun Wei, she was borned in the same year, same month and same day with me!!! I was like..(don't know how to describe). haha..next year, we can celebrate our birthday together..muahaha..

The day of mooting finally arrived.. my opponents are syaiful n kian peng.. we were the last group..My group was appellant whereas Syaiful's group was respondent..Both groups damn nervous. I think the judge could be in a hurry to go home.. she kept cutting our speech and therefore, we just straight to our points. After some debate, we won the case..haha..appeal allowed. My partner n i were so happy and took a lots of photos where we wore the bibs and robe..




The moment I ended my assessment, I suddenly felt relieved. I know i can finally concentrate on my studies and preparation for the exam. Gambateh Sharie.. Year 2 is waiting for YOU!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment