Pages

Thursday, July 31, 2008

Counting Down to EXAM~~

Less than 2 more weeks will be my final exam.. until now i havent well prepared yet.. there is still some area that im blurred with.. huh..
But, lecturers do give us some area that we can focus on.. i think that will be better..
Something makes me happy n excited is that after my exam, i can go back to my hometowm to meet my dearest family, fellow friends n my lovely hubby..haha but i know the more i count the days to go home, the nearer the day of final exam..huh..
But i know, before i can go back to my hometown, i hv to do my best in my exam... DON WAN TO RESIT.. NEVER THINK OF RESIT!!!!!!! NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!
okie, it is time for me to do my revision again.. although a bit slow, but i believe i can do it...people told me that we have to go through the bitterness before we can taste the sweetness.. i think it is hard for me to survive under bitterness.. why don't i make the period of revision n exam into sweet, so that i can enjoy the sweetness?! then the moment i go back to my hometown, i will make it sweeter..i think it can make my life happier...
GD LUCK EVERYONE!!! DO YOUR BEST SHARIE!!!! YOU CAN DO IT!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment