Pages

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

1300131300~~

"13 0013 1300".. does it sound familiar to anybody? haha..

hint is given..Its slogan: "I'm loving it!".. Guess it? Got it?

The answer is......
*
*
*
*
*

*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
It is McD. What is McD? haha.. Mc Donald!


Do u know why I wanna talk about McD? haha.. it is because of my name.. My name is Ye Shan. In chinese, it is pronounced as 'Yi Shan'...sounds like '13' as pronounced in Chinese..

One day, whole gang of us felt hungry..it was midnight and it was too dangerous to walk out even if there were more then 5 people.. therefore, Syaiful suggested that we could call for delivery but he had no McD delivery hotline number.. suddenly, Richard sang a song.. "13 00 1313 00" for several times.. trying to tease me.. haha..

Since that, they always try to tease me when they wanted to go McD... Besides, when we were playing cards.. we were playing "CHO DAI DI"..the rule is that the diamond 3 should out 1st..and then Richard again, trying to tease me by calling me XIAO SHAN as in 'small three' in chinese.. haha..

Well, I don't mind being called as '1300 131300' or 'xiao shan'.. because... people can remember me easily..haha..should thank my parents for giving me such a nice n easy-remembered name..haha..

so folks, feel free to call me '1300 131300' or 'xiao shan' or '13'..hahahaha..

Again, Good Morning buddies..~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment