Pages

Saturday, November 22, 2008

Nocturnality

Recently, I have been sleeping late.. WHY?! Firstly was because of the Moral Studies Group Assignment, secondly was the Company Law Assignment.. therefore, I have to stay up late to burn midnight oil..

Almost every night I went down to level 1 which is my hostel's common hall.. there is very quiet and I can concentrate myself on studies.. However, in here, I have to thank some of my friends who are willingly to accompany me..there are howard, richard, ivy, syaiful and king huat..

Although they were here doing their own stuffs, but still, there were some activities going on.. haha.. GAMBLING! well, i wouldnt say is gambling lah..but just to relax ourselves.. We were having fun play poker cards.. Laughters, Chit-chat can be heard.. there were only few of us in the common hall.. laughing, chit-chatting, studying and playing cards.. hahah..

I think this just can only be happened once a while.. it was funny and yet was tiring... we even ordered Mc D for our breakfast..haha.. While I was rushing my assignment, they were playing cards which trying to spice up the quiet atmosphere..haha..

At last, I finished my assignment and it was time for me to sleep.. What is the time now? 3.25am..haha.. Good Morning everybody...^^

No comments:

Post a Comment