Pages

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Good news + Mooting + Dilemma + Studies

Good news! Good news! I have done with my last assignment - Law of Evidence in year 2, which mean that I have no more assignments and I can start concentrate on my revision.

However, this coming Saturday I will be having my mooting assessment. After my mooting, I can say that I am really concentrate on my studies, got to catch up with the studies!

Hmm.. but I still have a great dilemma! I am not sure whether I am going to the Law Ball this coming March'09. It costs RM130 and is held in Shangri-La Hotel. The theme is Secret Garden. If I choose to go, I have to pay RM130 for the ticket, have to get myself a dress, have to think of the transportation, have to look for a hair-dresser etc..many factors are coming up but this is my last year here and I didnt join Law Ball last year. The reason I didnt go last year because I thought that I still can join this year. However, I do not have a firm stand. I am still thinking whether I should go or not. Another factor is that many of my friends are not going.. haiz.. Should I go? I promise the committee that I will confirm after my mooting. <-- just an excuse!

This few days I just couldnt sleep well, even didnt sleep for few nights just to do my assignment and revision. People always think and live contradictorily. For example, we hope to finish every assignments as soon as possible but on the other hand, wish that the exam doesnt come so early. But if u choose to finish the assignments faster, it means that the day to exam will get nearer. Haiz.. just like when we were in primary or secondary school, during school days, we wished to have holidays; but when we were in school holidays, we felt bored and wished to go back school to meet our classmates! Huh..why people are living in such a condition ah?!

Let's not get upset by such situations! We should feel happy because we have finished our assignments! haha.. Folks, should concentrate on revisions now! Wishes everyone of us can go to UK successfully! Lecturers always say that our class quality is bad, not much people can pass! Let's prove to them that WE CAN DO IT!!!

It is time to have a sweet nap then wake up for revisions and prepare for the upcoming tests!

No comments:

Post a Comment