Pages

Sunday, March 8, 2009

PROCRASTINATION!!!

Recently, I heard some of my friends saying that they have been wasted their times on doing unnecessary things or just wasted the times for nothing (sleeping, surfing internet, chatting, watching movie or drama etc). When they asked whether I was the same, I answered them in a confident way by saying that I have actually planned my time well and I do always follow my schedule!

However, yesterday, I sat in front of my laptop, started to think of the question that my friend asked me : Did I procrastinate my time? Did I waste my time?

Well, I have planned my schedule as followed:
  1. After finishing class, stay in library for few hours study (approximately until 5-6pm while waiting for Howard to end class so that I have companion).
  2. Rest + bath + do some cleansing jobs etc after coming back from school.
  3. 7.30pm - 8.30pm dinner + disgestion
  4. Starting my revision or homework at around 8.30pm. *study for at least 3 hours but most probably I will stay up till 1-2am, sometimes will be 3am, depends on the next day timetable.*

But some how, I am not sure whether my speed is too slow, whether the contents are too hard to understand, whether there are too many books n pages or whether I get distracted easily, I feel like I cant finish reading the materials! Then the question popped up in my mind.

I think I am procrastinating my time now. Supposingly, now I should be studying but what am I doing here? I am surfing internet and updating my blog. Am I not considered wasting my time?One of my lecturer told us that starting from now, we must study at least 10 hours whenever we have the time. 10 hours?! Let me review my time table.

Assuming I do revision from 9pm till 2am (5 hours) + revision in library from 2pm till 6pm (4 hours) - distraction (2 hours) = 7 hours! I study at least 7 hours a day but do I make myself to 10 hours? May be I should wake up earlier in the morning and study 2 hours before going to 12noon lecture. This will accumulate to approximately 9 hours and I try not to get distracted easily so it amount to at least 10 hours!

Ya! It should be like this! No more procrastination! Have to work hard by now! More assessments and tests to come! Be ready to 'welcome' them!

Always remember:

Time and tide wait for no man!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment