Pages

Saturday, March 28, 2009

Law Ball 2009

Yesterday, I attended the Law Ball which was organised in the Shangri-La Hotel by our Law Society. The theme of that day is Secret Garden! Howard is my partner. That night, I enjoyed myself very much!!!
I won't tall too much here. Photos explained everything!!! But, I have to thank a lot of people..
I have to thank:
  1. My parents - for letting me to attend the Law Ball and sponsored me money to buy an extremely nice dress.
  2. Howard - thanks for being my partner, accompany me to have my contact lenses done and buy my dress!
  3. Zyan -accompany me to buy dress and happy together with her that night.
  4. Kher Ching - going together to the Law Ball and enjoyed ourselves that night.
  5. Ivy - helping me to make-up and to do my hair.
  6. Alicia - giving me idea on how to do my hair.
  7. Alan - for fetching us go and back from Law Ball.
  8. and many more......

Because of u guys' help, everything was going on smoothly and well. I believed all of us did enjoy ourselves and has a great night!!!


my dress for Law Ball


captured by Howard..love it..


love this pic..Shan n Howe



Howard - my partner of the day ^^



from left: YeeLin, KherChing, Zyan and Me



from left: Zyan, YeeLin, KherChing, MingYee, Me, Carmen and HuiYee
Bottom: PuiMun



Our lecturer: Mr Ananth



photo for fun during Law Ball



captured in the staircases, from bottom: Me, ChiaBoon, YeeLin, KherChing and Zyan


p.s. more photos on FaceBook!

No comments:

Post a Comment