Pages

Friday, November 27, 2009

Assessments!

As time passes, the day we received our assessments was finally arrived! Few days ago, we got our assessments for Consumer Protection and Property 2. I have to submit them on the same day which is on 18th Dec, just before I celebrate my X'mas holidays. However, I guess I could not entirely enjoy my holidays because Jurisprudence assessment is to be submitted in January and the question will be given before holidays. Huh!

Can't they give me a break to enjoy and relax?!

Haiz.. what can I say?! We are students, this is one of our duties - assignments! In the end, we still have to submit our 'masterpieces' to lecturers. The things I should do now is to start doing my assessments, starting with my research, journals, textbooks.. just like what I always did in HELP. But one good thing is that we can access to LexisNexis or Westlaw using our own laptops. Easier for us to study as in I don't need to purpose walk to campus and look for the cases and articles.

3 more weeks to go! 21 days! I have to get started with my assignments as time flies fast just like a blink of eyes. No more playing..but we are celebrating BoonHan's birthday on this coming Saturday. Oppz..Party again!! After that, really have to burn midnight oil every night to get my things done!

Good luck to all my fellow friends! After submitting assessment, it's party time!!! ^^



No comments:

Post a Comment