Pages

Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Lazy Bum Bum

Hello.. It has been a long time I didn't update my blog. It is not that I have nothing to update, but it is just that I am lazy and I know I should not.

Having been in UK for a almost 2 months, I have finally cured my homesick and everything is settled. My cousin is going back on Nov and I really hope that I can go back too. Last time when I was studying in KL, I can travel back to Sandakan during holidays as the ticket fare is cheaper and the distance is shorter. But for now, I should not even have that idea in my mind. It is just wouldn't happen to me. However, looking in a bright side, I could visit my cousin in London, go to other places to visit my friends, spending X'mas with my friends, experiencing winter etc. There are still lots of fun which I haven't discovered yet and I am going to..

Now is November and I have started to plan my X'mas holidays. I am going to London again to visit my cousin! Last time the duration was short and now, I am going to stay for almost 1 week before I go back to Newcastle. I am looking forward on that trip.

So far, I am doing well in my studies but have to pay more attention on the lectures and seminars so that I can catch up with the lecturers and tutors. Their slangs are slightly different so 100% attention is needed. I do eat well, sleep well, wear well, so my dear parents, do not you worry too much about me ya.. Take care yourselves! I won't simply spend money =X

It is time to sleep now. Night Night everyone!

Tomorrow will be a brand new day!
Will update when I am free..=)

No comments:

Post a Comment