Pages

Thursday, September 16, 2010

Either way is NOT GOOD for ME!

Choices are given to me. The ball has now thrown to me! Whether to keep the ball or throw it away, I do not know!

What should I do now? Either way is not good for me! Both ways will make me suffered.

I do not feel the passion I used to have last time; I do not see the sincerity I used to see last time; I do not feel the love I used to have last time!

All I want is so simple - L O V E! People say it is easy to love a person, then why does it become 'hard' when comes to me?! Is it that hard to love me?

I feel like I am living in an icebox! Feeling cold without your warm hugsFreezing without your love to melt my heartDifficult in breathing without kisses from you!

No matter what, I won't leave you and will always stay by your side to support you! I am still the old me, the Sharie that you know! I have faith and confidence in you, me and us! Please don't ever let me down again!

1 comment:

  1. Grab while it's still there.
    Appreciate when it's still possible.
    Try your very best to overcome.
    You will feel no regret no matter what happen in future cos you will tell yourself that I give my everything and that's everything I have.
    you'll have my wish, Sharie.

    ReplyDelete