Pages

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Only Love

Recently, something bad has happened on me. I am confused and puzzled on what I should do to solve this matter.

However, I learnt a lesson! - "Heart can sometimes see what is invisible to the eyes."
Being greedy is not a way to solve the problem because it is impossible for a person to have both sides of the bread. Either way, a decision or choice has to be made.

I always thought that I will create my own "happily ever after" ending but it seems like it is not as easy and simple as I thought. I cannot clap with one hand, only two can play the game. I have to go through several obstacles, tests and challenges before reaching my destination.

I don't want to give up but I don't want to see anyone of us to be in hard and suffering situation, yet I dont't want to lose anyone...
I should have noticed earlier! Things changed just right after I reached UK. After coming back to Malaysia, I thought I have successfully passed my test , in fact, actually the real test has just begun.

Tell me, what should I do? Give up and walk away? Try again and keep on chasing? Someone please tell me!
NONONO, ShArIE is a positive-thinking person. Think positively - Yesterday is dead, forget it; Tomorrow doesn't exist, don't worry; Today is here, live it.
Before ending this, I would like to dedicate a song to someone special in my heart:



Only Love

2am and the rain is falling
Here we are at the crossroads once again
You're telling me that you are so confused
You can't make up your mind
Is this meant to be
You're asking me

But only love can say
Try again or walk away
But I believe for you and me
The sun will shine one day

So I just play my part
Pray you'll have a change of heart
But I can't make you see it through
That's something only love can do

In your arms as the dawn is breaking
Face to face and a thousand miles apart
I've tried my best to make you see
There's hope beyond the pain
If we give enough
If we learn to trust

But only love can say
Try again or walk away
But I believe for you and me
The sun will shine one day

So I just play my part
Pray you'll have a change of heart
But I can't make you see it through
That's something only love can do

I know if I could find the words
To touch you deep inside
You'll give my dreams just one more chance
Don't let this be our last goodbye

But only love can say
Try again or walk away
But I believe for you and me
The sun will shine one day

So I just play my part
Pray you'll have a change of heart
But I can't make you see it through
That's something only love can do

That's something only love can do




 

1 comment:

  1. advise hmmp..choose and think what is the best for both? :)

    thumbs up for the song.hehe

    ReplyDelete