Pages

Monday, September 27, 2010

New Start!

CLP course commenced last two weeks ago! It is a new course, new environment to me and I am meeting new faces, new people! It reminds me of first day going to Primary School!

5 hours lectures are really killing me! >.<" I have quoted our lecturer's favourite phrases, "can you see or not?!" He repeated more than 100times I guess! Another thing that annoyed me is the bus, especially when I missed the bus! Damn pissed!

Recently, I like to reminisce my past, my memories! Everything will be a memory afterall, no matter sweet, bitter or sour! They are my precious and I will always remember them. What I have learnt is that I have to move on, carry on with my life. I can't stand only on the same pathway! I have to keep on moving!

My cousin told me, everything happened for a reason. There is something that I might not understand now but one day I will realise the reason behind it.

Whatever it is, it doesn't change my stand. I still love you like I did last time and will always do! I will support and encourage you and will be by your side whenever you need me! I will live a happy and blissful life! I love you! You are amazing just the way you are! *muakz*  =)

No comments:

Post a Comment