Pages

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Happy Birthday, Chloe!

Yesterday, Chloe had a birthday celebration in Redbox, The Gardens. Our friends were all invited but there were some who can't attend due to classes or personal stuff.

We sang from 2pm till 6pm! NO! Till 7pm! Haha.. we tore our throats, screaming and shouting with every energy we had, making every high pitches we can! *windows cracked*

After sing k session, we went to Snowflakes, Kota Damansara for desserts as the birthday girl hasn't been there before. I am glad that she likes the place very much. As there are sharp eyes killing us - shooing us away, and so we went to a nearby mamak stall for drinks and chit-chat! Out of sudden, we spotted a leisure sport game centre and the guys are kinda intestered in a round of pool game. While the guys are 'showing off', we girls just sat there and 'watched' their performance while chatting.

CK is claimed to be the pool king because he won 2 out of 3 of the game. As for my knowledge, CK is always the one who is good at pool game as I used to always see them playing pool game in Spinky, PBD. It was a pleasant night and I hope that birthday girl will like it!

I have bought nothing for You but what I can do is to dedicate this blog to You!

 
Happy Birthday, Chloe!
Wishing you a happy blissful birthday with lots of blessings!


4 comments:

  1. Recently, I just went to snowflake as well in subang, 1st timer and i love it !Gooood choice but i dun get it when u said they shoo u away? that is sooo meannn ;(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Francis, not the waiters/waitresses who shoo us..but those who are waiting for the tables..after finishing our snowflakes, we just sat there taking pic n chatting like nobody business..=)
    Yes, I love snowflakes very much! Gosh, I am craving for it again! =3

    ReplyDelete
  3. aiks! i tot i ady comment the specially wishes for me. but i view it again, it was no abt my comment there!
    anyway, i'm here to thanks u, sharie babe <3
    i'm really happy u give me the wishes in ur personal blog. Thank you so much, LOVE u <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Chloe babe..you are welcome! I have nothing to give you but my wishes n blessings to you! Wish you all the best and great years ahead!! ^^ *smile*

    ReplyDelete