Pages

Monday, November 29, 2010

Quiz - How long will your relationship last?

LoL.. I took a quiz in Facebook which I seldom did that or I should say - I seldom believe in such things. But I don't know what get on me and lead me to take the quiz - How long will your relationship last? You guys must be puzzled on how come I will take such quiz as I am available now. *teehee* Well, just for future reference, I guess. =P

My result was a nice and satisfying one - How long will my relationship last? and Sharie got FOREVER!!! Wow.. I am kinda excited and happy and of course, surprised! *haha* The result goes like this - "You and your partner were made for each other. Your lives together will be nothing but happiness and love. It won't matter how much money, or things you will have in your life, but the time and memories that are made with one another!! " - sounds great, isn't it? Who doesn't wish for that? At least I am!

This turns me on for moments. It is like destiny - I am somehow destined to love H. Yes, I admit - I love H - but whether can be together, it turns out to be another issue. I love H dearly more than anyone does but I know my position.

Not going to be ashame of, I actually always think that H is the one for me! I have never thought of getting with another guy and the best part is I thought of marrying him. *blush* I have told H before, I told him that we seem like we were made for each other and I remember he told me the exact words above - Our lives will be nothing but full of happiness and love. Well, I don't care where he is from, how rich he is, how many good and bad habits he has, I don't care!!! I just love him for who he is!

However, what has happened is happened. H disappointed me and this is the fact but the silly part is I choose to continue to love him and stay by his side. Perhaps like I said, I am destined to love him. *gosh* What can I do now? Nothing but to respect his decision and to live my own life. I am out of the game! But it doesn't  mean I give up! I know myself well. I have made my decision too! I have been telling the whole world that I am strong and tough enough to handle this but sometimes, I just got defeated! Nevermind, I will treat this as part of my growing! I believe there is courage and strength somewhere in my body which I can defeat the pain and accept the fact.

Still the old phrase - I am not going to hide my feelings to anyone I fond of. I will just be myself and live my blessed and contended life! *smiley Sharie*

Off to brunch now! Have a nice day, pals! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment