Pages

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Ipoh 2D1N Trip..

Last Saturday, I went to Ipoh for a 2days1night trip with my friends, to pay a visit to YeeLin's hometown and also His hometown.

Ipoh is a place where I am always longing to go. I was regret 2 years ago for not able to visit Ipoh but now, I have fulfilled my promise and to at least leave my footprints in Ipoh. I have no regrets now.

I was well-treated by YeeLin's family. We went for Ipoh Hor-fun and Tauge-Chicken, and dinner was a seafood feast! *yummy* The next morning, her parents brought us to have hakka noodles. Being a hakka-ian for 21 years, I have never tasted hakka noodles before. *shame me*

We went to the Lost World of Tambun, Gua Kek Look Tong, Kellie's Castle, Mine Dredging Ship. The whole journey, we could only hear the sound of snapping photos *snap snap snap* and our laughters! In the evening, we packed our luggage and started our journey back KL.

It was a meaningful journey for me. It is not only a break to relax myself from this stressing world but also to clear my regret which has been with me for years. I have left my footprints and memories in Ipoh, in a place where you belongs, in a place which you call 2nd home. I have no regret now - at least I have been there ONCE!

No comments:

Post a Comment