Pages

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Nobody..


There is always that one person that will always have your heart
You never see it coming because you are blinded from the start
Know that you are the one for me
It is clear for everyone to see

It started when we were younger
It began when we were no more strangers
Now you have been taken
But still you are in my eyes

Do you remember
You were the one who gave me your first kiss
Do you remember
You were the one who said put your hands like this

I remember our first kiss
because after we kissed I could only think about your lips
I remember our hugs
because the moment I knew you were the one I could spend my life with

I was in love with you when we were younger
I was in love with you when we were friends
I still can feel it
No matter how I try to hide

Now you are no more in my future
My plans do not include you
I have chosen to leave you before you could say a word
because You are a Nobody


No comments:

Post a Comment